Jun 13, 2012

Cutest Deer Picture Ever!

Deer are one of my most favorite animals. I've loved them since I first saw Bambi as a child. I drew a million pictures of them as a child with anything I could get my hands on, crayons, chalk, whatever. So, I naturally have "cute deer" radar. I love pictures of cute deer, especially fawns, so when I saw this I just went nuts. OMG! I've seen a lot of cute deer pictures but this has to be one of the cutest fawn pictures I have ever seen. Don't you just want to grab it and hug it?!


I came across this image on a FaceBook post. Unfortunately, as is the way with Facebook, few people who share images bother to say where they got them, or give credit to the artist or photographer. I would really like to know who took this picture so I can give them credit. If you have any idea who the photographer is, please let me know!

1 comment:

Canidae Art said...

Save the image on your computer, go to google image search and drag it in to the search box....it will find the image for you :)

Shop Art Supplies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...