Jun 21, 2012

Bothell LiveARTS Festival


I'm happy to announce that my artwork, Love's Golden Touch, a painting of a mother giraffe caressing her baby, has been accepted into the Bothell LiveARTS Festival going on this weekend. It will be on display June 23-24, and will be available for purchase there too.


Love's Golden Touch
12"x12"x1.5"
Oil on wrap-around canvas

(For those of you not from the area, 'Bothell' is pronounced like 'brothel' without the R. Unfortunate, I know. Not a pretty word to rhyme with. But better than the more commonly mispronounced version of 'bot hell' I suppose.)

Anyway, if you happen to be in the area this weekend, please stop by and enjoy all the wonderful art, live music, and food! I plan to spend some time there this weekend, although I don't know what hours yet. I'll likely post the times here when I'm ready to go. Maybe I'll see you there!

No comments:

Shop Art Supplies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...