Jul 8, 2012

White Tiger Painting - Finished

In my previous post I wondered if the tiger painting would be better with more grass, less grass, or no grass. After pondering it a day I finally decided it needed just a little more grass. But not too much more! I didn't want the grass to become too dominant an element. I think it just needed to taper off rather than drop off suddenly. And there needed to be a few blades of grass in front of his chest to make it feel like he was brushing up against the grass instead of just walking around it.

I need title suggestions for this painting! I don't know what to call it. If you have a suggestion, please let me know.


White Tiger
8"x10"
Oil on multimedia board
Fine Art Prints & note cards available here.

No comments:

Shop Art Supplies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...