Mar 23, 2017

Horses In Snow Business Cards Basic Colors

I've added my horse images to a lot of products in my Zazzle store lately but one product in particular I thought might be most useful to horse owners is the business card. Many people who love, own, or work horses offer some sort of goods or services such as training or boarding. So if you're a horse breeder, trainer, veterinarian, farrier, or offer other services such as showing, boarding, or riding lessons, you could certainly use business cards to promote your business. For this I've created matching sets of business cards and business card holders with horses. I've done all the basic coat colors so you can pick your favorite.




















Remember, if any of these don't quite fit your needs, I can also mix and match colors to make your own custom version for you, such as this example below.








No comments:

Shop Art Supplies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...