Mar 7, 2017

Paint Horses Of The Rainbow

In a previous post I had shared a rainbow colored pinto horse with dripping wet paint. Now I've added variations with the separate colors of the rainbow so you can have one in just your favorite color, or to match your decor, clothing, or accessories.

Right now I mostly have t-shirts (including tank tops, hoodies, long-sleeved shirts, etc) with all the different colors on them. Some of the colors are on other products like notebooks or coffee mugs. But it takes a while to add them to all these products so I'm still working through all the colors. I'll just share the shirts for now. Of course you're free to browse my Zazzle store and see what other products are available, and check back occasionally to see what new products have been added.











No comments:

Shop Art Supplies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...