Apr 2, 2017

Appaloosa Horse Family In Multiple Colors

In a previous post I shared some new artwork of a family of horses in snow. I did all the solid coat colors of black, white (cremello, actually), chestnut, bay, palomino, and buckskin. Now I'm adding some coat patterns and today's post includes the appaloosa coat pattern on most of those base coat colors. I left out the cremello because it's so close to white you would barely see the spots.

 Like the solid color versions, these appaloosa versions are available on prints, greeting cards, throw pillows, duvet covers, shower curtains, tote bags, hand and bath towels, t-shirts, phone cases, coffee mugs, and more. Click an image below to see all the products available for that particular artwork.


Art Prints

Sell Art Online

Art Prints

Sell Art Online

Sell Art Online

But they would still be slightly visible. So what do you think? Would you want to see a cremello appaloosa version? And, like the solid colors, I can mix and match these if you'd like a particular combination. For example, if you want a bay appaloosa mom with a buckskin appaloosa baby and a black appaloosa dad, I can do that. Just let me know.

No comments:

Shop Art Supplies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...