Feb 19, 2017

Rainbow Colored Paint Horse

Recently I've been doing a series of digital horses in different colors to offer a variety of products for every kind of horse lover. Here's a sample of some of the color variations I've been doing, a chart illustrating some common horse coat colors.

https://society6.com/product/horse-common-solid-coat-colors-chart_framed-print#s6-6626872p21a12v52a13v54

Well, after several days of creating all these real horse colors I went a little crazy when I got to paint horses and pinto color patterns. My paint horse ended up actually being covered with dripping wet paint! Haha! This is the end result and actually ended up becoming my latest Amazon Merch t-shirt design. :)

http://amzn.to/2kCKBch
Click the shirt image if you'd like to purchase this shirt on Amazon.

OK, play time is over. Back to real horse colors. I'll have those available on shirts and products soon too. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Shop Art Supplies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...