Nov 30, 2016

My Art in New Guide to Coloring Book

I was surprised to get a package recently from Fox Chapel Publishing. As you may recall from a previous post, I had completed a coloring book for Fox Chapel featuring the 50 state birds and flowers. I did not know they were going to include one of the images from that book in their other new book, New Guide to Coloring. So I was pleasantly surprised to get some samples of this book!

http://amzn.to/2glL9Qg


Here's a picture of the page that has my artwork, the chickadee you see in the upper right corner. This is a colored-in version from the 50 state birds and flowers coloring book for the state of Maine, the chickadee and the white pine cone. Yes, a cone is technically a "flower" of a pine tree, even though we don't think of them as flowers in the usual sense. :)


http://amzn.to/2glL9Qg

This is a nice book with high quality paper, print, and binding, and lots of good tips and suggestions for coloring. If you know someone who likes to color, please consider giving them this book and/or my Birds at Home 50 state birds and flowers coloring book for Christmas. They are the perfect size for stocking stuffers! And thank you for helping support an artist when doing your shopping this holiday season. :)



No comments:

Shop Art Supplies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...