Oct 2, 2016

My New Birds Coloring Book Available For Pre-Order

I'm so excited. My new coloring book, Birds At Home, is now available for pre-order on Amazon. The book has drawings of all 50 state birds and flowers. It's expected to ship October 20. It's printed in the USA by Fox Chapel Publishing.



"Relax as you color America's most cherished birds and flowers with this delightful coloring book. All 50 states recognize an official bird and blossomand from Kentucky cardinals and California quail to Mississippi magnolias and Arkansas apple blossoms, therere all here. Wildlife artist Crista Forest presents accurately detailed illustrations of every states emblematic treasures. Depicted in their natural environment, each pair of flora and fauna is ready to color with markers, colored pencils, watercolors, or gel pens. Crista gets you started with handy coloring guides that include suggested color palettes and fully colored examples. Printed on one side only of archival-grade, acid-free, 200-year paper, each perforated page detaches easily for gifting or display."


I just got my box of samples and the book looks great! No, I'm not bragging about my art. I mean the quality of the book is great. The lines of the drawings are dark and crisp, the paper quality is good, and the print colors are accurate. It's a well-made book. 



I think you'd be pleased with the quality, whether you want the book to color in yourself or to give as a gift to someone you know who likes to color. And they'll be available just in time for the holidays so they'll make great stocking stuffers too!

Take a look at the product page on Amazon for more pictures and details. If you do buy it I'd love to hear what you think of it. Come back later and leave comments here.



No comments:

Shop Art Supplies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...