Oct 14, 2012

Beagle Puppy Painting on Etsy

Here's a mini painting I did of a beagle puppy, the third in my "paint the pets" series, you might call it.

 "Paint My World - Beagle Puppy"
5"x7" oil on Gessobord
SOLD

In this series I had the art paint brush painted in as part of the image itself, the paint brush creating the world that it, and the animal, are both in. In case you didn't see my first two in the series, here they are again.

"Brushing the Cat"
6"x6" oil on Gessobord
SOLD


 "Brushing the Dog"
6"x6" oil on Gessobord
SOLD
I'm mentioning the beagle pup painting here because I had this painting in auction a time or two and, based on feedback, I'm getting the feeling people really don't like buying art through auctions. If they want to buy a painting, they want to buy it now, not wait a week. On top of that, they don't like the anxiety of worrying they'll be outbid and lose the painting. So I have decided to start moving more of my artwork to Etsy and PayPal so people can just buy it immediately, without dealing the auction. This is one painting I just moved from auction to Etsy so it can be purchased immediately with no competition. I hope by having more artwork available for immediately purchase, and less artwork in the auctions, that it makes things easier and more pleasant for both of us. :)

No comments:

Shop Art Supplies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...