Sep 2, 2012

New Golden Eagle Print Available

As always, I struggle with getting good photographs of my art. Good thing my art is not as bad as my photography! But, every once in a while I do manage to get a good photo ... after a thousand tries. I don't know. Maybe I'm just too picky. I want the photo to be absolutely perfect, to match the painting as close as possible to real life. Am I'm being unrealistic?

Anyway, I finally did get a decent picture of the golden eagle painting I revised a not long ago that I was able to upload it to Fine Art America, which means it's now available as a fine art print, canvas print, and as note cards. I hope you'll enjoy them!

(Click the eagle image below to visit the FAA site and see a higher res version of the painting)



No comments:

Shop Art Supplies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...