Sep 15, 2012

Join Me on Facebook

In case you aren't aware, I do have a Facebook page. Two, in fact. I have Wildlife Art page, and my personal page.

I post, comment, and 'Like' there frequently. Being a visual person, I just love the lively visual interaction that Facebook offers. I love to see and share all the wonderful images people post, especially those relating to animals and wildlife, of course!

I've recently started doing a "Daily dose of ..." thing on my Wildlife Art page. Here's an example.

Your daily dose of Cute:


Your daily dose of Beauty:


Your daily dose of Funny:


Your daily dose of Amazing:


Your daily dose of Wildlife Art:


"American Original: The Boss"

by Julie T. Chapman

32 x 48 oil on gallery-wrapped canvas


If you'd like to see my daily posts related to animals and wildlife art visit and 'Like' my Wildlife Art Facebook page.

If you'd like to see my daily non-art ramblings as well, feel free to 'Friend' me on my personal Facebook page.

See you there!

No comments:

Shop Art Supplies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...