May 24, 2007

Art on my Wall!

Yesterday I got the Dino Paravano print (see May 19 post below) I ordered and hung it up last night. So nice to see some wildlife art on the walls finally.

Next I'm determined to get a Leon Parson print. One of my favorites of his is, unfortunately, all sold out. I'll have to find a new favorite among the availables. Here's the one I wish I could have. I hope he doesn't mind me posting it here. I really wanted to share some of his beautiful work. I just love the way he uses color. He has every color of the rainbow in there yet it doesn't look gaudy or chaotic in the least. Somehow he keeps the colors harmonious and soothing. Amazing, in my opinion.



Check out his web site to see his other works: http://www.leonparson.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

Shop Art Supplies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...