Dec 11, 2016

New Cute Cartoon Style Baby Dinosaurs

I've been experimenting with a new more playful style of art that would be more appealing to small children. Some of my first images I'll share are of a cute baby dinosaur. Kids love dinosaurs! This little dino comes in several colors, including a pink one with longer eyelashes for little girls.




In addition to the baby dino I have a little older looking kid version. These work great together for siblings such as these shirts I designed for little and big brothers. These are purple to work for girls or boys or brother/sister combos. But I also have pink and blue versions for those who prefer the more traditional colors.




The previous shirts are, obviously, for siblings of different ages. But I also made some for twins. Blue for identical twin boys, pink for identical twin girls, a pink and blue for fraternal twins, and a green version for a non gender specific version. Keep in mind these are all customizable so personalize it with your own children's names, or remove or add whatever text you wish. There are also several styles to choose from including long sleeved shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, and tank tops. There are also shirts and onesies for toddlers and babies.






Then there is, of course, a single dinosaur for the individual child.





Besides shirts, there are plenty of other products featuring the various dinos, including some with baseball caps and Santa hats. These little dinosaurs have already been selling well in my Zazzle store on products ranging from baby blankets to school backpacks. One of the most popular sellers this time of year, not surprisingly, is the version with a Santa hat on Christmas stockings.






Although this baby dino is a sauropod, I plan to make some other kinds of cute baby dinos, such as triceratops and stegosaurus. So if you (or your kids) like dinosaurs check back for new kinds soon. In the mean time, check out all the products I currently have featuring these dinos in my Zazzle Store.



No comments:

Shop Art Supplies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...