Jul 10, 2015

New All-Over Printed Shirts

Zazzle has recently added a new product people have been requesting for ages, new all-over printable t-shirts!

I've added some of my wildlife and animal art images to these shirts. The digital bird paintings especially work well for these because the digital images are large and crisp and, therefore, print well on a large surface like this. Here are a few samples of what I now have available in my ForestWildlifeArt Zazzle Store.






Since "big face" t-shirts are popular I edited some of my original oil paintings in Photoshop to have only the face blended with a background pattern. Here are a few examples of those.






More all-over printed apparel is available in my Zazzle store. Check them out!

No comments:

Shop Art Supplies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...