Apr 9, 2015

Digital Birdhouses Painting Finished

I finally finished my first completely digital bird painting created in Photoshop CS5, a scene of a variety of bird species and some colorful birdhouses in a garden of spring flowers. Here we have eastern bluebirds with a yellow schoolhouse birdhouse, northern red cardinals on a bright blue octagonal birdhouse, and American goldfinches on a red cottage-like birdhouse. I named this piece "Primary Colors" because of the red, yellow, and blue birds and birdhouses. The flowers include white dogwood blossoms and pink, red, and white cosmos flowers.


You can see a larger version of this image on my Pixels.com page, as well as high-res zoom details. You can also get this image on prints and greeting cards there as well.

I'm also happy to announce that, once I submitted this image to the licensing agency, it was very quickly licensed by Bits and Pieces to be used on jigsaw puzzles. Unfortunately, it won't be out until Feb 2016.

In the mean time, I've added a few products to my Zazzle store featuring this image. Because the Bits and Pieces contract is an exclusive one I can't put this on jigsaw puzzles in my Zazzle store. But I have put it on several other products so far including iPad covers, pillows, throw blankets, wallets, mouse pads, and bags, to name a few. I'll be adding more as time permits so check back periodically to see what's new, or contact me and let me know if you'd like to see this on a particular product and I'll do my best to get it up there for you quickly.


No comments:

Shop Art Supplies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...