Mar 2, 2015

Small Artworks Collection

I added a new link to my website menu, Small Works. This links to page showcasing all my mini paintings. While not technically all "miniature paintings" it displays a collection of my paintings smaller than 8"x10" in size. That's just sort of what feels comfortable for me, 8"x10" and larger are "regular" sized paintings and smaller than that are minis.

I haven't fully updated the page. I've been trying to add links for each image that goes to pages where you can purchase prints, greeting cards, phone cases, or other products featuring that image, if available. I have quite a few links up but there are still more to do. In the mean time, if you follow the link of one image, you should be able to browse that site to find prints or products featuring most of the other images.


No comments:

Shop Art Supplies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...