Nov 16, 2014

Happy Kitty Sad Kitty Products

Lots and lots of new products added to my Zazzle Store since my last post. Please consider supporting artists this holiday season by buying Christmas decor and gifts from Zazzle stores run by individual artists rather than buying products mass-produced by huge chain stores. Not only will you be supporting individual artists, you will be giving unique gifts. Most of the products on Zazzle are fully customizable. You can customize iPhone cases with a monogram or name. You can create unique invitations to your Christmas party. You can personalize products for birthday parties, baby showers, weddings, and more!

I have put a lot of products up in the last couple weeks featuring a variety of subjects from deer to ducks. But today I'm going to just show some of the cat products I've put up recently. These would make great gifts for the cat lover you know.









These are just a few of the many kitten products available. Browse the cat section of my Zazzle Store to see all the many products you can find featuring these adorable kitten faces!

No comments:

Shop Art Supplies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...