Sep 6, 2014

Time For Something Personal - OneRepublic


Every once in a while I do a "Time For Something Personal" post because I'm told people like to know something about the artist besides their art. They like to know who the person is behind the paintings. Is that true?

So, here I'm sharing a non-art related topic. Oh, well, some people would argue that music is art! Yes, but not the kind of art I do. I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket! So, for me, this is not art in the sense I know, it's just something to share about me, things I like outside painting animals.

I've admired the band OneRepublic ever since their song, Good Life, came out. I've been listening to them for a while, following their music, and watching their videos. I've enjoyed them all.

But, I have to say, I think this video is their best ever. I love the artistry. (whoops, I'm not supposed to be talking about art!) I love the dramatic colors and lighting. I love the African dancing. I love the horses. I love the little old lady with the adorable cute smile!

And put it all together and it's hard to resist. :)



What do you think of this video?

What do you think of this band?

What do you think of my "Something Personal" posts? Do you like them? Or does it annoy you when I post non-art-related topics? Should I stop?

Please comment below.

No comments:

Shop Art Supplies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...