Sep 2, 2014

Coloring Book Page - Buckskin Mustang

I just realized it has been a really long time since I posted a coloring book page for the kiddies. So here's another one, finally!

How about a buckskin horse this time? Of course, your children can color it any color they'd like. What's their favorite color of horse? Black? Brown? Chestnut? Pinto? Even purple!?



But I say 'buckskin' here because that is the color of the horse I did in the original oil painting. I'm including it below for reference.

As with the previous coloring pages, have your kids download it, print it out, and color it or paint it any way they want. (Click on the image to see a larger version. Then right-click on the larger image and select "save image as..." to save it to your hard drive.)



No comments:

Shop Art Supplies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...