Aug 9, 2015

New Pixels Apparel Featuring Animal Art

Pixels.com (aka Fine Art America) has added yet another new product to their line ... clothing! They have apparel for both men and women in various styles and color options, all featuring some of my horse and wildlife paintings.

For men:

For women:


  
I have already made several of my paintings available on all these style choices and will add more from time to time. If you want a particular image that you don't see on the shirts yet, leave a comment here and tell me which image you'd like and I'll be sure to put it up there for you.

Here's a small sampling of what's available so far.




Of course, there even more choices of clothing in my Zazzle Store but, if you are more comfortable making purchases through Pixels/FAA then it's nice to now have that option!











No comments:

Shop Art Supplies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...