Oct 12, 2014

Horses on Phone Cases

With the release of the new iPhone 6 I thought it would be nice to make some of my artwork available on phone cases. Well, on Pixels.com (a Fine Art America website) most of my images are available on phone cases by default. But they were not created with that use in mind so most of them don't really fit the cases very well as is. So I decided to take some of my images and edit them in Photoshop so they fit nicely on the case. Today I worked on some horse portrait images shown here.

These images show up on both sites because the two sites are linked. So if I upload them to Pixels.com they will show up on FAA, even though the phone cases are not shown on FAA. So if you're used to browsing my prints on FAA and see an image you'd like on a phone case, you'll need to go to Pixels.com to get the case. Confusing, I know. Not sure why they decided to set things up this way. I wish they'd just put the phone cases on both sites and simplify things. But, for now, this is what we have to work with.


Western Pleasure Horse Phone Case



 Dark Bay Dressage Horse Phone Case



Chestnut Dressage Horse Phone Case



Friesian Horse Phone Case




Chestnut Morgan Horse Phone Case



Seal Brown Dressage Horse Phone Case



Native American War Horse Phone Case


Images shown here are the iPhone 6 case but the iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5, and other models are also available from the drop-down menu on the site, as well as Samsung Galaxy cases. Lots to choose from!

No comments:

Shop Art Supplies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...