Mar 9, 2014

Morgan Horse Women's Clothing

My chestnut Morgan horse, Flame, seems to be one of my most popular horse images so I decided to make it available in more forms than just prints. Everyone has to wear clothes, right?! So it seemed a good place to start by adding a selection of women's t-shirts and sweatshirts to my Cafe Press shop.




It can be a bit time-consuming to set up Cafe Press productions in your shop, so for now I only have some women's clothing available. But I plan to add some men's clothing, as well as some other items like coffee mugs and mouse pads. So check back later for more products.


UPDATE 3/16: I have decided to use Zazzle instead of CafePress for all products.  Links have been update to take you to my new Zazzle shop now as my CafePress shop will be closed down soon.

No comments:

Shop Art Supplies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...