Jan 3, 2014

Friesian Horse Painting Off To Friesland!

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and are off to a great start for 2014!

As for me, I'm really excited about a sale I made today. Not only because it's always nice to sell a painting, and not only because it's the first sale of 2014, but I'm excited for other reasons. The painting that sold today was of a Friesian horse, shown here:


 "Friesland Nobility"
20"x24"
Oil on canvas

If you are familiar with horse breeds you will know the Friesian horse originated in Friesland, a province in the northern part of the Netherlands. What makes this sale exciting is that it was purchased by a person visiting the United States all the way from the Netherlands. He's going to take my Friesian horse painting "home", thousands of miles from here, to the horse's country of origin! I just think that's so cool!

No comments:

Shop Art Supplies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...