Oct 4, 2013

Print Sale! - Ends 10/6/13

Exclusively for you, my blog readers, I'm having a sale this weekend on prints of my artwork! Starting right now save $6-$12 (depending on the size you order) on all fine art prints ordered through my Fine Art America page using this discount code: NEDETZ


This discount does not require you to buy any particular size, image, or style. It applies to all my artwork, whether you want a print on paper, canvas, acrylic, or metal. Your choice! Below is just a sampling of the images available but you're not limited to these, so be sure to visit the FAA site for dozens more choices.

It's not too early to start thinking about the holidays. Prints make nice Christmas gifts, and many of the snowy images I have would also make nice Holiday Greeting Cards, so take a look.

Sale ends Sunday night, so hurry!

IMPORTANT: Remember to use this code NEDETZ when placing your order to get the discount.




Photography Prints

Sell Art Online

Art Prints

No comments:

Shop Art Supplies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...