Sep 11, 2011

Wild Dogs In Art Contest Winners

Here's this week's Wild Dogs in Art contest Winners!
Because I don't consider it fair to win my own contests I discount my own winnings.
Therefore....

Congratulations to Ernie Echols for his First Place winner of a
Mexican Grey Wolf!



Second Place goes to Judith Angell Meyer for her entry,
Hunter.



Tied for Third Place is Deb LaFogg-Docherty's The Greeting



and Judith Angell Mayer's Under Cover.



Nice work everyone! I wish much traffic (and buyers) come your way!

Here are the complete contest results.

2 comments:

Canidae Art said...

Ah I love wolves. They are one of my favourite animals to draw and paint. They hold a great mystery, yet we know so much and so little about them.

Plus they are the ancestors of our beloved domestic dogs.

:) Great artwork!

Marc Calvo said...

This portrait of mexican wolf, i fill with very good lights;i look this wolf in photographs and i fill that this wolf,have an original color of fur, it have much contrast between the belly, the lateral sides and his back.

Shop Art Supplies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...