Apr 30, 2014

Miniature Painting - No 49 - Fluffy White Cat

I know there was a little thumbnail image of this painting in my previous post about the Parklane Gallery Miniature Show but, since I like to count my mini paintings, I like to give them their own individual posts.

I love cats. Unfortunately, I'm allergic to cats so I can't have one. But if I could, I'd have orange cats, white cats, gray tabbies, and calicos. They're all so beautiful. And a white cat with crystal blue eyes is especially beautiful. So here is a painting of a white cat with blue eyes, a cat I'd have if I weren't allergic. Having images of them is the next best thing, I suppose. :)

5"x7" oil

1 comment:

Shelley Whiting's art said...

The cat is very elegant and royal. Beautiful work.

Shop Art Supplies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...