Jul 3, 2012

Book Illustration Originals - Northern Refuge

It's time to let some artwork go that I've been hanging onto for years. Doing children's book illustrations gave the artworks some sentimental value and I was not willing to part with those originals for a long time. But, times have changed and it's time to let go and move on. So now my book illustration originals are up for sale.

Due to copyright limitations, these images will never be available as fine art prints or on licensed products. So if you want one, other than the books, the originals are the only way to get them. You will own a one-of-a-kind!


I illustrated a total of three children's books. The first one I'm offering up for sale here is called Northern Refuge, written by Audrey Fraggalosch, published by Soundprints for The Nature Conservancy.


It follows the life of a mother moose raising her baby. A good book for ages 3-7.

No comments:

Shop Art Supplies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...